Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Post injection!

I know I supposedly announced the posts coming up in my previous one, but I can’t help but share the little highlights of my life. And Twitter just can’t replace my blog. Check these pics out!

harrypotter6tix01 harrypotter6tix02That’s right, I went and bought my Harry Potter tickets for next Wednesday! And I plan to be one of the first (if not the FIRST) one there. And of course I will be dressing up in my version of the Hogwarts school uniform (my house colours are still to be determined). Plus I’m making my own wand! (Click here to see one of the wand making tutorials I’m using as reference!) I can’t wait to go and chat it up with the other people I’m sure will be waiting in line with me! And trust me, given all that I’m doing for this little premiere, I know there are bigger fans than I, like my fabulous friend Kali B., who tweeted me that her HP gear was down in Edmonton but will be dressed up in spirit! Thanks Kali! You’re still the biggest Potter fan I know!

Geez, what else was there I meant to say…Oh! Patrick got me the most kicking thing ever: My very own personal click counter! Look!

clickcounter I know it may not mean much to any of you, but I’ve been wanting to get my hands on one of these for the LONGEST time. Because as good at math as I am, I am probably one of the worst counters I know and I always need some kind of peripheral to assist me. Now I got this baby so I am set for life! First thing I’m gonna do is count how many steps it takes for me to get to work…

On top of the three posts coming up, I’ll also be trying to inject a new segment in my blog about the games I’ve been playing lately, along with mini-reviews of the viddyagames. The first one will be with Sucker Punch’s electrifying hit inFamous. (Sorry, I couldn’t resist!) Keep a look out!

That’s it until tomorrow everyone! Keep it funky, blogosphere!

~vickie

mutantcherry

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog:)