Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad Day and Summer Solstice, busy day for all

Point form today? Okay, here goes...

  • Woke up early, after only four and a half hours of sleep. Still itchy from being eaten by mosquitoes during Midnight concert last night. SO GOOD! I hope it becomes tradition.
  • Started writing an email to Alyissa.
  • Got distracted by Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Dailybooth and having a little cry while I had the living room to myself.
  • Finished email two hours later and sent it off, knowing I forgot some things but feeling better.
  • Moved out more of my room to my parent's car. It's crunch time to pack up the house, movers are here Thursday.
  • Found "Rogues and Vagabonds" book to show Kelsey. I think the premise is about three different characters and the majestically strict headistress & master that stewart them at a most prestigious theatre art school. I knew she'd like the sound of it and she did.
  • Must download "I Know You Want It" by Pitbull, it's got some sexy sound.
  • Had a good greasy dinner at Mike Mark's and learnt what Egg Foo Young is and that Kelsey is a sheep. (Chinese Astrology only!)
  • Walked to City Hall to lay out on the grass under the bright blue sky and the sun, discussing Venn Diagram Minds/Musical Nostalgia, funds to city infrastructure versus SFA, punny halloween costumes, tanning, Yoga, me without glasses, and doing this all again.
  • Patrick attempting to "dibs out" of cleaning the little puppy's bum clog and me letting him have it (and him probably not understanding that he made me mad.)
  • Squealing a little bit as the Jonas Brothers performed at this year's MMVAs.
  • Finally home, writing this blog, hoping I get a reply from Alyissa.
Hi Tammi and anyone else that reads this often!

~Vickie

No comments: