Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday: TG "FREAKING" F!

I got my job!! I start Monday at the Hospital (woo stat pay!!) following this guy named Glen, who apparently is The Man (as in Operations Manager). I'll be shadowing him as he does his rounds and I'll be asking him any questions that I'll have with the job. I couldn't be happier with who I'm paired with, this Glen guy is pretty much the trainer of new recruits and the hospital is where they send their rookies to get used to the line of work.

Other than that...I'm checking out the Toronto Metropolitan Opera tomorrow hopefully. They show actual performances at the Theatre so it's pretty exciting. Plus Kelsey says she could score me a ticket for the current NACC play "So Many Doors" tomorrow night! I think it'll be a good one!

More of me talking soon! Plus my current favourite YouTube video!

~Vickie

No comments: